Last Updated: 4/11/2019
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Sites, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Personal Information
If you contact us via the Contact Us page or by any other means through the Site(s), you will be asked to provide certain information which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, and company name. If you would like to participate in our patient savings program for the Product(s), you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself which may include your name, address, date of birth, zip code, social security number, phone number, gender, physician’s name, physician’s phone number, physician’s zip code, and insurance/payer information.
All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information we may collect additional information (the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Sites and to determine which Evus Health Solutions services are popular, we automatically collect certain information when you visit the Sites. Such information includes, without limitation, your IP address, browser type and language, domain names, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Sites visitors visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Sites.
- From Cookies. The Sites use “cookies” to help us personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Evus Health Solutions pages, or register with Sites or services, a cookie helps Evus Health Solutions to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Evus Health Solutions features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sites.
Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site(s).
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use your Personal Information, and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Sites; to maintain quality of the service; to solicit your feedback; to inform you about our company, products and services; to contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered; and to contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
We do not collect or ask you to provide any sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations. But if you provide any such sensitive personal information to us, Evus Health Solutions will not use or disclose any such sensitive personal information, without your explicit consent.
You also authorize us to use and/or share your Information as described below.
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and the Sites, we might analyze your Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Sites. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Sites to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, your Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose your Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Evus Health Solutions or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us at info@Evusrx.com. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Evus Health Solutions marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
Security of your Personal Information
Evus Health Solutions takes commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Sites and the servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us maybe transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Sites, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
Evus Health Solutions, LLC
8777 E. Via De Ventura, #175
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
In addition, Evus Health Solutions does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.